The maintenance of the oil pump should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Water will corrode the oil pump, so it is forbidden to use the oil pump to evacuate water-containing substances.
2. For substances containing a large amount of solvent, first remove most of the solvent in the oven, and then use an oil pump to evacuate.
3. Use the vacuum pump in the correct order to prevent back suction.
4. After using the vacuum oven, be sure to do the cleaning work and wipe the glass window of the vacuum oven.
5. Wipe the surface anti-rust oil.
6. Remove the anti-rust oil in the inner cavity of the governor and the fuel injection pump, and add the specified brand of lubricating oil.
7. The anti-rust oil in the fuel line should also be removed before use. Connect the fuel to the fuel injection pump line and continuously rotate the camshaft of the fuel injection pump until clean fuel is sprayed from the tight seat of the fuel outlet valve.
8. Reasonable fuel selection.
9. Must use the appropriate fuel. Generally, No. 0 diesel is used in summer, and No. 10 light diesel is used in winter.
10. The fuel used must be clean and must not contain any impurities and moisture.