Isuzu diesel engine overhauled blue-black smoke and engine oil from exhaust pipe
First, carry out the technical analysis of the fault, and burning the engine oil is nothing more than the following reasons:
1. The gap between the piston and the cylinder is too large, but the piston and cylinder of this faulty car are all new replacements. If the matching is good, there is no such problem, and the pressure is sufficient, the power is sufficient, and the cylinder is not knocked, which means it is not a gap. Caused by too large.
2. The oil is too thin or too much, and the oil pressure is too high. According to the requirements of the machine's manual, fill in the correct and appropriate oil, obviously this is not the problem. The oil pressure gauge shows normal.
3. The piston ring and oil ring are installed reversely, the alignment or gap deviation is disassembled and checked, the installation is correct, the piston ring ports are staggered, the gap is within the normal range, and the oil ring is no problem.
4. The clearance between intake and exhaust valves and valve guides is too large. The intake, exhaust valves and valve guides are all new replacements. If the matching is good, there is no such problem. Disassembly and inspection will not be loose, oil leaking, or bent. , Move freely.
5. Check if the valve oil seal is damaged or reversely installed, it is confirmed that there is no error.
6. The result of valve spring skew inspection and measurement is normal.